“Giftedness is not what you do or how hard you work. It is who you are. You think differently. You experience life intensely. You care about injustice. You seek meaning. You appreciate and strive for the exquisite. You are painfully sensitive. You are extremely complex. You cherish integrity. Your truth-telling has gotten you in trouble. Should 98% of the population find you odd, seek the company of those who love you just the way you are. You are not broken. You do not need to be fixed. You are utterly fascinating. Trust yourself!”

Linda Silverman~Gifted Development Center Denver


Sunday, 2 February 2014

Reports are done?! It's time to get organized for spring!


I have to admit I am highly organized.  Everyone who comes into my classroom comments on how neatly everything is arranged, and labelled and easy to access.  I was not always like this.  I think I learned a lot of it from my mother who was in retail.

This past year I was introduced to 31Gifts by my bloggy BFF Jen Bellinger and it was love at first sight! 

Want to join in on the fun?  Well, Jen and I are having a party and you are invited!  You can order online, get organized and have fun all from the comfort of your own couch!  
All the details are below!


I use 31 Gifts products to organize my school materials.  I have several of the organizing utility totes (yes, more than one, I carry a lot some days!), I have the fold n' file...a MUST for organizing folders, marking, files.  Recently I bought an insulated lunch caddy and I have to admit that I LOVE it!  I can put three jars of salad inside the tote.  Have you seen those salads in a mason jar on Facebook?  I love them and I love that they fit inside my bag.




Yes, I can fit three mason jar salads inside my bag and still have room for extras. The best part is that it fits on the inside door of the fridge at work!


 CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE PARTY &
 VIEW THE NEW CATALOGUE


You can use 31 Gifts to organize all sorts of things...
Wouldn't you LOVE to have all of your DVD's stored like this?




Want to organize your home and pantry?  Check out this video!

YOU CAN WIN THIS GORGEOUS TABLET/IPAD CASE
ENTER BELOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 8TH

 USING RAFFLECOPTER


SHOP ONLINE BETWEEN NOW AND FEBRUARY 8TH 
and you have a one in five chance of winning your 
SHIPPING for FREE!









Great clipart from 

8 comments:

  1. I have to admit, organizing is one area I need to work on in my classroom. Our pace is so fast at our school, that I put something down with the intention to put it away "when I have time." After school, I get involved with so much else that I just plain don't get to it. Right now I would describe my room as organized chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my inside out bag, and i would love another one in the citrus medallion pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and yay or reports being done! :)

      Delete
    2. The Retro Metro Weekender looks fab, especially in the paradise pop pattern! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for using my graphics and logo, Sidney!
    : )
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great giveaway! I love 31Gifts. I have several bags! Thanks for sharing!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete